Hi guys.
This blog is like so neglected.
So I'm back to add some life into it back.
I wonder if any of you check this blog now?
Hahas.
Just to mention.
Poster presentation is next week.
And after that is graduation.
Oh God.
I will like so miss you guys so much.
My poly life was fantastic with you guys.
I just simply loves the time that we spend together.
To evey:
You are like one of the closest friend I ever had.
So don't ever forget that k?
We did fight and argue sometimes
And one very serious time
But that's what makes our relationship stronger and more interesting right?
What is friendship without obstacle?
Hahas.
And to the rest of you,
We might had lost contact,
Or even rarely talk
But just remember that we once have a fantastic friendship before.
You guys make an impact in my life
and i am grateful for it.
And to all of you.
A Happy Chinese New Year!
# posted by
Me |
12:09 PM
.us.
HanYin
Evelyn
YeenShian
Ziting
Javen
.loves.
anything here
.loathes.
anything here
.wishlist.
anything here